Thursday 24 November 2016

"Sing Street"......my Dublin!!!!!




Dublin, it’s the city I love most among the cities I’ve visited in my life.
I first went there in 2011, in March and I was struck.

I met Marian there and we became  close friends. She came to Rome  the following year. 
And two years ago  I showed Dublin to my son,It was a great experience.
Last summer I was there in UCD (University College of Dublin) with my students for two weeks.

Everytime I go to Dublin I leave a piece of my heart there!















That’s why when I learned that a new movie about this city was coming out I was really glad!

“SING STREET”, this is the title.  It is an Irish musical comedy-drama film written, produced and directed by John Carney.


The story revolves around a boy starting a band to impress a girl. It is really involving,
Here’s the link with an interesting review from The Guardian.


And here’s the official trailer



I can’t wait to go and see it with my students! Next week…..

No comments: